Latest News
Fleetwood Mac Resume U.K. Dates After Canceled Show
Friday, 12 June 2015 - 18:28 | Views - 724
Fleetwood Mac are moving ahead with two U.K. shows this week after canceling their June 9 performance in Birmingham due to illness.

The group broke news of the postponement just hours before the show but announced that the show was rescheduled for July 9.

The group's previously scheduled dates in both Manchester and at the Isle of Wight festival are expected to carry on as planned, according to NME.

The rock legends will appear as headliners along with Blur, the Black Keys and the Prodigy at Isle of Wight Festival.

The fest's organizer John Giddings spoke with NME about his method for winning the band over Glastonbury's Michael Eavis.

"Michael Eavis said, 'How did you get Fleetwood Mac?' I said, I paid them!" he joked.

"Glastonbury are in a privileged position, whereby they sell out in advance. They could book my granny and still have a festival.

The rest of us are still in the realms of having to book a decent line-up and make it attractive to people and want them to come."
Share This Article
After years dominated by hyper-saturated trend cycles and sleek, ultra-smooth minimalism, fashion has...
The era of hyper-rigid seasonal dress codes has quietly dissolved. Where personal style once demanded...
There was a time when sleek, unadorned surfaces and flat printed graphics defined what it meant to be...
Thursday, 13 August 2026
Thursday, 30 July 2026
Top