Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dismissed
Monday, 01 June 2015 - 12:31 | Views - 751

A molestation lawsuit filed against the Michael Jackson estate by choreographer Wade Robson has been dismissed by a Los Angeles judge.
The judge ruled that Robson waited too long to take legal action.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff wrote that Robson could file a lawsuit "only for a reasonable time period after any violence, intimidation or threatening conduct by the decedent ceases."
The alleged molestation occurred between 1990 and 1997.
Robson, who previously testified that Jackson never molested him during the singer's criminal trial in 2005, later sued the Jackson estate in May 2013, claiming Jackson molested him during a seven-year stretch that began in 1990 when Robson was seven.
Robson said that it was a 2012 therapy session that caused him to remember the incidents.
The Jackson estate had denied Robson's allegations.
Robson's attorney Maryann Marzano said they plan to appeal the decision and that they would continue to pursue the molestation claims against the Jackson estate.