Smoked Texan chicken wings
Sunday, 06 June 2021 - 10:20 | Views - 14
- Put the chicken in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Put the remaining ingredients in another bowl and mix.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to cook the chicken, preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7 or heat up the barbecue. If you are using a barbecue, allow the flames to flare up and die down until the coals are just glowing before you start to cook the chicken.
- If cooking in the oven, transfer the chicken and marinade into a roasting tin in a single layer. Roast or barbecue for about 30 minutes, turning once halfway through, or until cooked through and a deep golden-brown.
- Serve hot or cold with salad and coleslaw.