3 slices bacon on stick cooking spray
1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (optional)
1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (such as Campbell's®)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 scallion, green part only, thinly sliced
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Once cool enough to touch, crumble and divide into thirds.
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower into the slow cooker and pour chicken broth on top. Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Pour over cauliflower mixture.
- Cook on High until cauliflower is cooked to your liking, about 2 hours. Stir in 2/3 of the crumbled bacon just before serving.
- Transfer to serving platter and top with green onion and remaining bacon.