Small wire cutters
1. Layer your tissue paper together (around 7 or 8 sheets) and cut to size.
2. Keeping all of the layers together, fold the paper 'accordian' style, like folding a paper fan then cut the ends into a point.
3. Wrap a small piece of wire around the center of the folded paper.
4. Thread a piece of ribbon under the wire for hanging later.
5. Holding the folded paper in the middle, carefully separate each layer one at a time pulling gently towards you. Once the layers have all been separated, give the pom pom a light shake to add volume. Hang using the ribbon.