This guide will help you know what food and supplies to include in your emergency kit and how to safeguard important documents and priceless keepsakes so they're ready to go if evacuation is necessary.
1. Sentimental Keepsakes
2. Nonperishable Food and Water
3. A First Aid Kit
4. A Satellite Communication Device
5. A Survival Whistle
6. An Animal Anxiety Vest and Emergency Pet Supplies
7. Identification, Insurance, and Medical Documents
8. Emergency Cash
9. Important Back-Up Files and Keys
10. Clothing, Toiletries, and Hygiene Products
Hopefully, you won't be faced with the decision of what to take and what to leave behind, but if you and your loved ones need to evacuate due to a natural disaster, this preparedness checklist can help you safeguard meaningful belongings and quickly move to safety.